Sunday, March 9, 2008

Dana and Beans's Amazing Journey, 1 and 2

This is actually something very silly I started in class one day. I started snickering uncontrollably as I was working on it, and decided to slap some color on it and make up a weird story. ... Except then I got curious about what would happen after they flew off, so I did another.

I was also running on about three hours of sleep, so that proooobably had something to do with it.

Anyway, I'm not sure where they're going or if they'll ever find happiness and unboredom, but here's the first two parts of their so-called Amazing Journey. (Click to view, huge images.) I should also note, the mysterious owner of the cookie planet is not my character, but a friend's. She's over there in the links list, under 'lyra'!

Photobucket

Photobucket

...MAN, watercolors are hard to scan!

No comments: